A Brief History:
Owen Critchley signed to Warner as well as Hi Bias, AudioSocket, and has worked with producers Brian "Big Bass" Gardner (No Doubt, Blink 182, Beck,) Mike Jones (Glass Tiger, Brian Adams) Owen has penned songs for two U.S. network series, major label recording artists, Midfinger Records (Europe), Monstervox, Video games and compilations. His song, "Come To London" was featured at MIDEM in Cannes, France and subsequently released across Europe.
Owen Critchley was born in Canada but grew up in Bermuda where soul, reggae and rock existed side by side by side.
His distinctive melding of styles has created a community and culture at OwenCritchley.com. In a few short months, it's membership has grown to represent dozens of countries and every continent on Earth.
Welcome to OwenCritchley.com
- Seattle based, AudioSocket Music, signs Owen Critchley to licensing deal for use of his songs in television, movies, video-games
- MidFinger Records to release 20,000 copies of "Taste An Escape" in Europe
- Billboard Award for "Before the Waves Come"
- "Taste An Escape" to be used in U.S. network tv series.
- MONSTER VOX includes "Taste An Escape" for their U.S. college radio compilation.
This cd will be played on 500 college radio stations across the U.S.
- MYXER.COM has made Owen a featured artist for April (5,000 downloads of "Give Me")
- Legendary mastering artist, Brian BIG BASS Gardner (No Doubt, Blink 182, Beck, Black Eyed Peas etc) has mastered 3 of Owen's current songs recorded entirely using his Home Recording Blueprint method.
- “Come to London” selected for MIDEM conference compilation in Cannes, France.
- Owen's tracks to be playlisted on MISC RADIO PLUS
- Owen featured at Last FM radio